Corporate and Commercial
The firm has expertise to provide solutions and strategies for a wide range of corporate and commercial issues that will crop up in today’s complex competitive environment.
The firm provides guidance to domestic and international clients on matters relating to general corporate compliance including but not limited to investment regulations, sectoral caps and regulatory issues/compliances. The firm has a robust practice under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and regularly assists and advises clients on issues related to IBC.
The firm actively advises clients on trade related issues which directly impact foreign investments in India. Such issues may include preferential market access to Indian companies, localization of technology, transfer of technology etc.
Scope of Services
- Entry strategy
- Company Incorporation
- Legal structuring
- Assistance in obtaining approval/clarification from FIPB/RBI, or other Governmental authorities, as applicable
- Assistance in incorporation of legal entities
- Assistance in obtaining various registrations, licenses, approvals, permissions, etc.
- Assistance in compliance of various laws/regulations, as applicable
- Assistance in secretarial compliance
- Assistance in conducting legal audits
- Drafting, negotiation and finalization of various vendor contracts, services contracts, etc.
- Company Winding Up/Liquidation
- Representing clients before the NCLT and NCLAT under the IBC
- Corporate Governance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Company Secretarial Activities and assistance in Corporate Compliances
- Legal Audit
- Setting up of Trust, Associations, and Foundations,
- Employee/Service Agreements
- Compliance with Labour and Employee Welfare Laws
- General assistance on Corporate and Commercial Matters