The firm provides legal assistance and litigation support to its clients embroiled in criminal cases.
Scope of Services
- Trials before Session Courts
- Trials before Metropolitan Magistrate
- Trials before Special Court: CBI, Terrorism, Anti-Corruption, Economic Offences, Money Laundering, etc
- Cases under NDPS Act
- Cases under Prevention of Corruption Act
- Cases under Negotiable Instrument Act
- Prosecution under FEMA & FERA
- Prosecution under Companies Act
- Prosecution under Income Tax Act
- Special Fraud Investigations
- White Collar Crimes
- Family Disputes: Dowry Demand, Maintenance, Domestic Violence etc.
- Cases under Special Acts: Arms Act 1959, Black Money (UFIA) and Imposition of Tax Act 2015, Explosive Act 1884, Immoral Trafficking (Prevention) Act 1956, Juvenile Justice (CPC) Act 2000, Motor Vehicle Act 1988, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1954, Prevention of money Laundering Act 2002, Sexual Harassment of Woman at Work Place 2013
- Contempt of Courts Act