Labour, Service and Employment Laws
We assist clients on issues pertaining to labour/employment issues in matters relating to termination/severance of jobs, layoffs, gratuity, provident funds, and employee’s state insurance etc.
We advise and assist clients on day-to-day queries regarding compliance, operations, obtainment of requisite permissions and approvals from various statutory authorities and filings and maintenance of records.
Scope of Services
- Advisory on labour issues, employment contracts, structure of HR issues, and no liability of the key management towards labour laws.
- Drafting of offer letter, appointment letter, termination letter & employment contracts and other employment agreements.
- Assistance in various labour law compliances and maintenance of statutory registers
- Assisting clients in managing the employment effects of major corporate restructurings and transactions
- Drafting and vetting of companies’ human resource policy.
- Provision of labour law audit services.
- Handling litigation in cases related to workplace discrimination.
- Handling cases pertaining to workman, gratuity, maternity, minimum wages and so on sector specific labour law advisory on applicability, compliances, registrations and licenses.
- Registration under PF & ESI.
- Registration under Factories Act, 1948.
- Registration under Shops & Establishment Act, 1953.
- Registration of Principal Employer under Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970.
- Obtaining trade licenses from local bodies.
- Professional Tax registration, wherever applicable.
- Payroll management