We advise and providing litigation support to clients across spectrum in the field of taxation laws. The firm provides Strategic Advisory, Tax Planning, Optimisation Advice, and Litigation Services to clients in all areas of taxation laws, including Income Tax, Excise, Customs, Foreign Trade Policy and Goods and Services Tax.
Scope of Services
- Assistance and advisory on issues related to international taxation and double taxation avoidance
- Inbound Investments, Planning of IPR etc.
- Assistance in relation to expatriate taxation interalia including consultancy before and/or after arrival in India, consultancy at the time of exiting India
- Assistance and advisory on Corporate Taxation interalia including ICDS Compliance, protection under Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement
- Assistance and advisory related to Angel tax
- Assistance and advisory with regard to Transfer Pricing, its applicability and compliances under various rules and regulations thereof, preparation of Transfer Pricing Study report, Transfer Pricing Appeals
- Representations before various tribunals
- Assistance and advisory with regard to Customs valuation, import compliances, exemptions
- Assistance and advisory in relation to Goods and Services Tax, impact analysis of GST, Due diligence and sector specific structuring
International Trade and Measures:
- Assistance and advisory on anti-dumping and countervailing duties
- Assists in transaction structuring
- Compliance Management Solutions
- Validation of tax computations